Backroads stout and German band
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2018   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 7102272
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Backroads stout and German band

At Amana, Iowa.

Old 08-06-2018   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Backroads stout and German band

Nice image but kind of makes me wonder who they are playing for? They seem to be in a 90 degree angle and playing in to the corner of the "stage" where the beer and a blue storage box is...?

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 7102272
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Backroads stout and German band

This was shot from the porch of the brewery. To the left are some outdoor tables. But the stand is not very visible from the tables.

Small Iowa town. I suppose they are playing mostly for themselves. They outnumbered the customers when I was there.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic: