Old Landscape and Travel shots
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2018   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 9058810
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Old Landscape and Travel shots

My travel photography started many years ago when I was on a trip from my home State of Kansas to California. I went with my mom and dad and my grandparents. My parents had bought a brand new Ford with no air conditioning and had put on those god awful plastic seat covers. The trip through Nevada was not good so on the way back, I opted to ride with my grandparents in their 2-year-old Buick with Airconditioning. These are my dad at Sequoia National Park, my grandfather's Buick going through the trees and my attempt to capture El Capitan as a beginning photographer and traveler. This is being reposted to this forum by request.
Attached Images

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jhawk1000/

File Type: jpg sequoiadad.jpg (83.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg sequoiabuick.jpg (53.0 KB, 29 views)
jhawk1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018   #2
F1 Camel

Default Re: Old Landscape and Travel shots

This was reposted in this forum at the request of Gautam.
Old 07-08-2018   #3
F1 Camel

Then, a few years elapses and I am serving Uncle Sam in Germany in the Army Security Agency at Herzogenaurach, Germany. I live as almost a civilian there and had a great time. One of the pics is of the front gate with my new Triumph Spitfire parked there. I probably was there to go to PX. Another is of me on my way to Garmisch with the Spitfire. My wife snapped this shot. The last was the main street of my home base, Herzogenaurach--home of Adidas and Puma.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front gate 001.jpg (184.5 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg SpitfireAutobahn 001.jpg (102.1 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg Main street 001.jpg (135.9 KB, 28 views)
Old 07-08-2018   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 44269892
Editing OK?: Yes

Great shots. The last two could do with a bit of increasing the contrast, I think

Gautam is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Landscape & Travel »

Share this topic: