Toying with my Christmas tree
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2017   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 329470
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Toying with my Christmas tree

All the lights were out. There were only the tree and me and I decided to play with the camera for a while. Here's what it came out. I couldn't find a category to properly fit in these photos, so, since today is Christmas Eve and it's a time for families to be together with their kids, here's to all of you: Merry Christmas!

File Type: jpg DSCI3743.jpg (81.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI3744.jpg (50.6 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCI3745.jpg (90.0 KB, 22 views)
Ahmed Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family »

Share this topic: