My 11 months old baby street photography
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2015   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 93660
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default My 11 months old baby street photography

Please spare your time to review my clicks. I am a new amateur to SLR photography. Appreciate your feedback to get me started with some real photography

Old 12-28-2015   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: My 11 months old baby street photography

I'd spend time watching the corners and edges when shooting. In the 1st the people in the background lost their head. Sometimes not an issue but here she seems to be looking at what they are doing, so it is an issue. In the last, there is that distracting railing (being silver makes it worse, from brightness) and her arm is cropped. The 2nd one is tilted and some can find issue with her "falling downhill"...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1004893
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: My 11 months old baby street photography

Agree with above and would have liked to have seen her face.

Enjoying the sea and sun in Miami

Olympus OMD EM-1, EPL1, standard kit lens, 17mm 1.8, 60mm macro, 75-300mm II, 45mm 1.8, Rokinon 7.5mm Fish Eye, lens cap lens, ec-14, Fl-36 flash, adapter, misc accessories.
mike C is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Kids & Family »

Share this topic:

Tags
kids, street photography