this site looks like it has alot to offer
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2008   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 15915
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default this site looks like it has alot to offer

Hi I am Pat, from a land down under, and I have been snapping for about 8 years now, although last 2 years have neglected it badly due to a sick husband, but he is on the road to recovery now, so I hope my photography does the same...

I have some good Canon gear, a 30d, and about 5 lens, also a Power shot pro converted to IR, which I love shooting, I also am pretty keen on trying to get some good HDR, and you certainly have some good stuff on that here...landscape and architecture are my favourite things (Ithink) then reflections..the list goes on

I am retired so have free time, when I am not being a conscientious grandmother...hope to chat to people on here in the future

Pat

Old 10-21-2008   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 17910
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: this site looks like it has alot to offer

Welcome, Pat. Hope you enjoy it here.

tbnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008   #3
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1316338
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: this site looks like it has alot to offer

Welcome to the Camel. This is a friendly and helpful place with photographers from all over the world.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: