Hello from Hamilton, Ohio
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2005   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 5841
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Hello from Hamilton, Ohio

Just found this board and my first impressions are really good. I see some familiar names from other boards I frequent. I am looking forward to participating here also.

Hamilton, Ohio is in the southwestern corner of the state just north of Cincinnati.

Bob

Use the preview feature to proof read your post to see if you any words or letrs out. You can check any links you embedded to see if they work properly
Bob Stothfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2005   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 40
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Hello from Hamilton, Ohio

Welcome, Bob. Some good folks here.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: