Glad to be back
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2018   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 99550
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Glad to be back

Hi all Photocamelians,

I was a member a few years back and life got in the way for a while... but am back.... yeah. Feels great. I was a moderator here and hope to work my way back to helping out once more.

I forgot my user name and password so re-registered. My name is Kate Morgan and I love to shoot nature, landscapes and old rusty stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing what folks are shooting these days and plan to have new work to bring here soon.

Cheers Kate

Old 03-20-2018   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 199623261
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Glad to be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate1956 View Post
Hi all Photocamelians,

I was a member a few years back and life got in the way for a while... but am back.... yeah. Feels great. I was a moderator here and hope to work my way back to helping out once more.

I forgot my user name and password so re-registered. My name is Kate Morgan and I love to shoot nature, landscapes and old rusty stuff.

I'm looking forward to seeing what folks are shooting these days and plan to have new work to bring here soon.

Cheers Kate
Great to see you back Kate.
You have been missed.
Old 03-21-2018   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 44246244
Editing OK?: Yes

Welcome back Kate
Old 03-21-2018   #4
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 99550
Editing OK?: Ask First

Thanks... I missed you too! I see there are still a lot of fine photographers here!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: