Trying out a new forum for me
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2017   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 1112852
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Trying out a new forum for me

Hello all,

This looks like a nice place to visit and get to know folks.

My photo interests are mostly Nature based. I try to find subjects that are not normally seen or present them in a way that makes it interesting. I dabble in some abstract images but again they are created by nature.

I did have a brief interest in birds in flight and may do it again should I find a local partner or two for group shoots.

I hope you enjoy my images

Greg

Old 10-08-2017   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 487620
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Trying out a new forum for me

Welcome to the Camel. Looking forward to your photos.
Old 10-08-2017   #3
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 54761647

Welcome. The Abstract, Nature and Bird forums here have good participation and will welcome your contributions. I too look forward to seeing your work.

Chuck
fatoldbaldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2017   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 226472

Hello Greg, your not too far from me, Im in SW Virginia. Welcome to the forum. Im still wet behind the ears myself so were both still new!

The forum has limited activity, which I like... since you typically get real data rather than 90% static and 10% info.

I see there is a lot of interest in birds so that should be a good fit for you, however all the activity seams to get some visibility sooner or later.

There is a diverse crowd here so someone can give suggestions based on experience for pretty much anything.

I have had several give critique on my photos when asked and they have typically gone above and beyond the call of duty to include tips and suggestions. I have in fact grown as a photographer by being here.

Looking forward to your shots,
Andrew

My albums at photocamel:
http://photocamel.com/gallery/u69945-shutterklick.html
ShutterKlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017   #5
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 44246244

Welcome Greg. You have posted some great shots

Gautam is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: