New to Form
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default New to Form

Hi all from Kip in Newfoundland, Canada. I've been a semi-professional photographer for the past 20 years. I just love photography so I really don't have any specilaties. Since I've switched to digital I've been shooting with Nikon gear. Started with the D80 and I am shooting with a D300 & D700 now. Looking forward to picking up any info or tips.
As they say......learning is a life long adventure. Just haven't figured out who they are ......yet!

Last edited by Kipperk; 02-17-2011 at 10:21 AM.. Reason: adding to original post.
Kipperk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 15515
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: New to Form

Welcome,
I remember a place where the time zone was off by half an hour. Are you from there?

You are who you choose to be, are you who you want to be?
Gene243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: New to Form

Yeah that would be me.....The Island of Newfoundland, offen refered to as "The ROCK" sits in the Atlantic Ocean off the east coast of Canada. We are in our own time zone, but I'm not sure why.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: