Newbie from Tampa
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2010   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 3654690
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Newbie from Tampa

Hello Everyone,

Looks like a great forum, so I thought I'd join and be able to pick up some good photo tips.

Right now, I'm using a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7 point & shoot. When Canon finally decides to release their update to the EOS 5D Mark II, I'm gong to upgrade from a point & shoot to a full frame DSLR.

My main interest is landscape photography.

Erich

Old 10-16-2010   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 6548
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Newbie from Tampa

Erich,

Welcome to the Camel. There are so many wonderful folks here that will provide you with insight and guidance along the way. Enjoy and look forward to seeing you around.

Nikon D90, D80
Assortment of glass

There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams
MDPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Introduce Yourself »

Share this topic: