Topaz A.I. Gigapixel 1.1.2 update just released
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Image Editing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 114079
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Topaz A.I. Gigapixel 1.1.2 update just released

Topaz A.I. Gigapixel update v1.1.2 has the following changes:

3 Updated AI Models

New Features:
- Check for updates now happens when the user opens the application
- Updated models with more training for slightly better image quality

Bug Fixes:
- Color space is now correctly preserved when an unsupported color profile is detected and Match Input is checked
- output is now always sRGB for for RAW files

GUI Modifications:
- Processing mode text and box no longer overflows if Save to Input File Location is not checked
- Border of image option region stops disappearing occasionally when window is resized

There is an unadvertised 15% discount available, no need to pay full price for any Topaz product.

www.plugsandpixels.com
plugsnpixels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 114079
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Topaz A.I. Gigapixel 1.1.2 update just released

Here is the first practical application I tried with this new version. As part of my genealogical research, I often refer to old maps.

This copy of an 1849 map of the New York area (in this case, cropped to Jersey City) from THE NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY DIGITAL COLLECTIONS had names written on the map but were hard to read.

A 400% upsampling in Gigapixel helped solve that problem!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Image Editing »

Share this topic: