Linville Falls - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2018   #11
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 7101954
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Linville Falls

I like them all. The first one was a bit disorienting; I really don't know why. I put it back up, with my face close to the screen, and I got a feeling as though I were tipping over.

The other two are beautifully done. But the first one really grabbed my attention.
The Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018   #12
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 16273323
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Linville Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
I like them all. The first one was a bit disorienting; I really don't know why. I put it back up, with my face close to the screen, and I got a feeling as though I were tipping over.
The other two are beautifully done. But the first one really grabbed my attention.
That's basically the reason I took that shot, standing right on the edge of that powerful chute, very unusual. Thanks for your thoughts...

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: