Machinery HDR Effects 2 Updates & Discussion - Page 6
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013   #51
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 62860
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Machinery HDR Effects 2 Updates & Discussion

Version 2.8 is now available. (2013.06.08)

Implemented changes:
* New user interface configuration.
* Interface reacts faster.
* Processing and viewing time up to 80% faster.
* Small bug fixes.
* Lower memory usage.
* Reduced 'halo' effect.
* Improved image quality.

Lightroom plugin will be issued along with the upcoming update – I hope it will be available within 2 weeks.

All changes in version 2.8 were introduced to facilitate the mask system, which will be available shortly.
From now on the program will have only two screens.
Due to substantial changes in the program’s architecture, presets from the previous versions will not be read by version 2.8.

Grek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #52
Vicuna

Machinery HDR Effects 2.8.0.5

* Improved Batch processing.
* Small bug fixes.

Grek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #53
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 168971128
Editing OK?: Yes

Looks good, Grek. Thanks very much for the update.
Cheers, Murray
mistermonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #54
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 299351
Editing OK?: Ask First

Hi, Thanks for the heads up but what about Lightroom plug-in will be issued along with the upcoming update –Quote= "I hope it will be available within 2 weeks". posted 3 Weeks Ago, I only ask because I am now using L/R more often than not
Thank you
Russ
russellsnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #55
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 929

The sand in the gearbox - for me, anyway - with this software is that (a) it's not available for Mac, and (2) it doesn't appear to be available to those living outside the Eurozone. All the flag icons I saw at their site appear to be Euro-specific, which is, to be plain, just silly when marketing product online. Be that as it may, it's all moot for me unless and until they make a version compatible with Mac. It appears to be quite nice, tho' ...
Dr_No is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #56
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 299351

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_No View Post
The sand in the gearbox - for me, anyway - with this software is that (a) it's not available for Mac, and (2) it doesn't appear to be available to those living outside the Eurozone. All the flag icons I saw at their site appear to be Euro-specific, which is, to be plain, just silly when marketing product online. Be that as it may, it's all moot for me unless and until they make a version compatible with Mac. It appears to be quite nice, tho' ...
Hi, Yes great isn't it a company outside the USA that has the European community first, but in saying that people outside Europe can still buy it I believe.
Russ
russellsnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #57
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 43713362

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by russellsnr View Post
Hi, Yes great isn't it a company outside the USA that has the European community first, but in saying that people outside Europe can still buy it I believe.
Russ
Surely you can make a card payment online. I live in the UK and frequently purchase in US$ or €s (Euros)
Martin

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.

Software: Too numerous to list but my most used utility is ShiftN for perspective correction

Gear: Canon G12, no tripod, no lenses, no flash, no remote, no cases or bags!

Stiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #58
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 929

Stiga, you're correct about paying by card - I prefer to not do that whenever possible. Color me paranoid, but I dislike doing electronic purchasing and giving up that little 3-digit security code for my card. Although it'd be longer in the doing, I'd send a USPS money order and wait for it to clear so long as they'd accept one. I did this, for example, with Anthropics so as to obtain their 'Portrait Professional' kit. Immediacy of purchase is, for me, secondary. In this particular case, there appears to be virtually no possibility of purchase here in the States. The good part is, I shan't be losing sleep over it.
Dr_No is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013   #59
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 43713362

Quote:
Stiga, you're correct about paying by card - I prefer to not do that whenever possible. Color me paranoid, but I dislike doing electronic purchasing and giving up that little 3-digit security code for my card. Although it'd be longer in the doing, I'd send a USPS money order and wait for it to clear so long as they'd accept one. I did this, for example, with Anthropics so as to obtain their 'Portrait Professional' kit. Immediacy of purchase is, for me, secondary. In this particular case, there appears to be virtually no possibility of purchase here in the States. The good part is, I shan't be losing sleep over it.
I have lost count of the number of times I have made online purchases without any trouble. But I do use
Paypal whenever possible.

BTW, you don't have to reveal the 3 digit code on the back of your card when purchasing online.

Martin
Martin

Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease.

Software: Too numerous to list but my most used utility is ShiftN for perspective correction

Gear: Canon G12, no tripod, no lenses, no flash, no remote, no cases or bags!

Stiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013   #60
Vicuna

Version 2.8.1 (2013.09.13)

* Fixed saving EXIF data.
* Added support for Multi-GPU.
* Improved 'Microcontrast' filter.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: