Photomatix Pro 4 Beta is out.
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010   #1
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 7324142
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Photomatix Pro 4 Beta is out.

Not sure if this was posted already but Photomatix Pro 4.0 Beta is available for download give it a shot and see what your result's turn up.
Photomatix Pro 4.0 Beta Release

Old 08-15-2010   #2
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 2082
Default Re: Photomatix Pro 4 Beta is out.

Hey thanks for the heads up. I downloaded and tried it. Not bad. I like the tone mapping interface.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 7324142

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bynx View Post
Hey thanks for the heads up. I downloaded and tried it. Not bad. I like the tone mapping interface.
Likewise seems a bit more rapid in processing I like the fact that now it gives you a preset thumbnail at the bottom where you can click on pre-loaded or your own presets and load them on the fly and make change adjustments this is really good since I end up creating my own presets and adjusting them.
_Provo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 464

I tried it today and was very impressed. I had some shots of Lost Goose Island in Glacier NP where the dusk afterglow failed to impress. This program really made them shine. (the old version did not) I will post one later.
waynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010   #5
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 2082

If you have an older version of Photomatix installed the new Beta treats itself as an upgrade and there is no watermark. If you dont have previous version then there is watermark.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > HDR (High Dynamic Range) »

Share this topic: