Practical Jokes or funny experiences
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009   #1
Bactrian

CamelKarma: 236397
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Practical Jokes or funny experiences

List experiences other members may enjoy.I will start.
Back in high school I was a DECA member-distributive education class.This is where the person works a job combined w/the class for 2 credits.I worked in a Military
Convenience store in charge of all freezer items.Customers would come and pur-
chase milk as usual.When they did this,I would slowly push the next 1/2 gallon for-
ward.Many customers would see this from the corner of their eyes and would stand back and wonder how that happened.Or did it really happen? 4 shelves would be full
and they couldn't see anyone in there.Some people would put the milk back and grab another one only to see it happen again.Some would stand there and contemplate,
others would walk away totally confused.Still,others would stick their heads in and
try to see how this occurred.I got so good at it,I would invite other employees into the freezer to watch the spectacle.

Old 01-05-2009   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 4620475
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Practical Jokes or funny experiences

Several years ago I lived in a very small apartment. There were only 8 units with a washer and dryer at the end of building. One night around 11 pm, I walked up to the corner gas station to get change to do my laundry. I handed the lady behind the counter some one's and asked for quarters. She said "oh, you're going to do your laundry." I nodded yes, and as she was counting out my quarters she asked "do you want to do my clothes too?" Without thinking (I was tired from a hard days work) I replied "sure if you want to take off your clothes so that I can wash them." She paused, cocked her head and looked at me and said "I walked into that didn't I?" I said "yeah."

Olympus E-420 user. Lens: 14-42mm :: 40-150mm :: 70-300mm
Morgan Starr is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > PhotoCamel Lounge > Fun Stuff »

Share this topic: