I love my new X100t
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2016   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 21077
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default I love my new X100t

After a lot of soul searching I purchase a X100t. It meets my needs with it's compact stature and fast 23/2.0 (35mm equivalent) lens. I went back and forth because I wanted something a bit newer in the Fujifilm line-up, but settled on a black X100t and I couldn't be happier.

In a few years I may add a XPro2 or XT2 w/ 23/2.0, 35/2.0 lenses, but I couldn't be more than satisfied with what I have now and have been shooting whenever I have a spare moment.

mjcmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Llama

CamelKarma: 951145
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: I love my new X100t

Congratulations, Mike. Good choice! I've bought one a year ago and now it is my most used camera. I'm still very happy with it.
It needs a bit of getting used to. I used to press buttons and change settings accidentally, especially the white balance. But once you get used to holding the camera, that's over.
Old 05-17-2016   #3
Vicuna

I agree andrejan, it's a good one. I found basic operation is intuitive. Been experimenting w/ different film settings and custom settings. It's lighter than I thought it would be, made of magnesium instead of brass like the old rangefinders. Glass is very good too.

Old 05-17-2016   #4
Llama

CamelKarma: 951145

I'm used to a DSLR, so it is indeed very light. I've added an Arca Swiss plate with grip. (without the vertical grip). It adds just enough weight and size to improve the grip and keep the camera stable with my big hands.

Fujifilm X100T X100S & X100 Grip and Arca-Swiss Plate - Black
Old 05-17-2016   #5
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994

x100t is a good choice and a really nice camera. Hope it suits your needs, gets you shooting, and you drop by with your experiences and captures. New hobby, new interest, new experiences.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016   #6
Vicuna

I've begun posting pix Mr Pickles. Hobby is not new, but my old digital P&S wasn't cutting it anymore. Been enjoying the quality of the photos thus far.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji »

Share this topic: