X-Pro2 or XT2 - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2016   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 2711051
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: X-Pro2 or XT2

Quote:
Originally Posted by diver46 View Post
I am considering either the X-Pro2 or the soon to be released XT2. My favorite lens are 24-70, 70-200 and a super wide lens. Not sure how Fuji lens match up, currently I am shooting with a FF Nikon D810.
And therein lies a considerable portion of the weight and size. It's always about trade-offs. Have you considered taking one of your D8XX bodies with a couple primes as a more manageable package for hiking/travel? I do think the Fuji and Sony offerings are viable but then you have to think about $$$$ for new lens capable of rendering their sensors. I would surely rent, Sony and/or Fuji and experiment prior to making a switch. That would cost a lot less than changing systems.
Old 05-15-2016   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 21077
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: No
Default Re: X-Pro2 or XT2

Fuji makes great lenses, including their zooms, I wouldn't shy away from their zooms.
I'd wait to see what the XT2 specs will be before pulling a trigger on another camera. The XT2 is likely to have specs like the xPro2 but in an SLR style camera. I suspect the xt2 will not have the OVF, but will have an articulating LCD screen.

mjcmt is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji »

Share this topic:

Tags
landscape, nature, travel