XPro1 issue - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2015   #11
Llama

CamelKarma: 2257226
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: XPro1 issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
So you got it back and all is well? We need images to prove it
In fine working order it seems! Just ran it through a battery, changed it out, and didn't have to reset anything! Woot!

Took this yesterday:
X-Pro1; Fuji 60mm Macro; Fotasy 10 and 16 tubes; 1/8 sec; f/11; ISO 1600
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 10669142_10153238013016955_4839939588869429826_o.jpg (52.6 KB, 46 views)
"If you find yourself saying I'll just fix it later in Photoshop, stop what you are doing and slap yourself as hard as you can! 'cause you're being lazy and you're being mediocre."~ Zack Arias
I'm the first American to be featured on the UK's Fujiholics Blog: http://www.fujiholics.com/blog/lassman
lassmanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2015   #12
Llama

CamelKarma: 8577

Seems to me an internal battery should have lasted longer than 6 months. The internal battery on my old KM7 lasted nearly 5 years. I am currently considering purchasing a new camera in the next several months. If this is not a user replaceable battery it causes me to reconsider looking at Fuji as my next purchase. I would not want to have to send a camera in twice a year for nothing more than a battery replacement.

Just thinking out loud.
Old 08-17-2015   #13
Llama

CamelKarma: 2257226

The body I have was the floor model, so the camera was already well loved when I got it.
"If you find yourself saying I'll just fix it later in Photoshop, stop what you are doing and slap yourself as hard as you can! 'cause you're being lazy and you're being mediocre."~ Zack Arias
I'm the first American to be featured on the UK's Fujiholics Blog: http://www.fujiholics.com/blog/lassman
lassmanac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016   #14
Alpaca

CamelKarma: -222
Editing OK?: No

Mine holds the setting for a while with no battery, sound like somtim is wrong with yours OP.
slackercruster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016   #15
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 331829
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithras View Post
Seems to me an internal battery should have lasted longer than 6 months. The internal battery on my old KM7 lasted nearly 5 years. I am currently considering purchasing a new camera in the next several months. If this is not a user replaceable battery it causes me to reconsider looking at Fuji as my next purchase. I would not want to have to send a camera in twice a year for nothing more than a battery replacement.

Just thinking out loud.
No question that this was abnormal and shouldn't have happened. But I wouldn't condemn Fuji because of it, as there are many Fuji cameras out there that have never experienced this issue, including my X100S and X-E2.

AZFred
yendikeno is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji »

Share this topic: