Fuji and Pentax lenses
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2014   #1
MNS
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 110
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Question Fuji and Pentax lenses

I bought a Fuji XE1 recently ...additionally I bought an adapter to mount my valuable manual Pentax lenses on my new Fuji camera ...unfortunately when I mount the lens and adapter on the Fuji camera the shutter dose not activate .... do I miss something

MNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014   #2
MNS
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 110
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Fuji and Pentax lenses

No response
Anyhow I found this article that solves my problem :
[UPDATE: with Speed Booster] Adapting Third-Party Lenses | Fuji RumorsFuji Rumors
Old 08-23-2014   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 596039
Editing OK?: No
Default Re: Fuji and Pentax lenses

in most dslr or interchangeable lens camera, you need to tick an option "release without lens" then you can use adapters to mount other lenses on your camera.

post whatever is in your mind no matter how unbearable it is to others, no matter if they are in authority, or a forum bully or simply a sour troll. In the end you can't please everyone and may annoy some but that is what a forum should be, an open discussion complete with trolls all over.
moodless is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji »

Share this topic:

Tags
adapter, fuji, mount, pentax, xe-1