HS20EXR
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 7351
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default HS20EXR

Had some visitors from Mother Nature today, gave me an opportunity to go freeze my butt off and sneak up on them, then use my zoom. Really turned out quite well, but I didn't have my tripod so not the most fantastic of focus. However, these Eastern Bluebirds were wonderful in color, and quite fun birds to watch. Very playful. These are just a few shots off my HS20.

Next time I gotta grab my tripod, would have got more photos if I'd used it.

Closest I got was maybe 15 yards or so. Kept trying to get closer but kept scaring them off. Finally just decided to try the zoom and I really like how they turned out, even though they're not perfect.

"...if I only had a brain."
Fuji HS 20EXR, all others retired
Chromenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012   #2
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 13247
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: HS20EXR

I've been having focus issues with my HS20....what gives?
Handheld sharp it hasta be a really sunny day anything less and my pics are soft.
Nother question.....the anti-shake icon is always yellow with a ! in it....that right?

This was the best pic of 6 I took at various settings.

Nikon D5300 | Nikon Coolpix P7700 | Giottos MT 9170 TP-Bogen 3262QR | Manfrotto 679B Mono-Bogen 3229 | Bags and Packs by Lowepro
GraphyFotoz is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Fuji »

Share this topic: