Curry
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Food

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2017   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1236770
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Curry

A one light shot with a small Octa-box and reflectors

http://nickhawkesphotography.com
Mrnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 9314096
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Curry

The center of attention here, judging from your title, is the stuff in the stainless bowl, but it occupies, I'd estimate, about four or five percent of the area of the frame. If I were the client and it was my curry you were selling, I'd say "Too many props, not enough product. Move in closer. And either fill that bowl or use a smaller one."

Otherwise, it's not bad.

My PBase galleries
...and SmugMug
...and my book: Just Another Guy With a Camera - Photographs 1968-1976
dkcoats is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Food »

Share this topic: