What is your favorite film camera? - Page 42
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2017   #411
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 2193768
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: What is your favorite film camera?

Last week my favorite was the super ikonta B, even though I've always like pictoralism over sharpness, this thing stopped down might convert me! One thing I've figured out is that medium and large format negatives can take a huge amount of unsharp masking without ill effects. I always use an edge mask action I got somewhere years ago first though:

I've just ordered my first flash bulbs to use the flash gun that came with my Speed Graphic after years of leaving it in the drawer, so, who knows, the Speed might be my new favorite again in a few weeks.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: