A few film shots from Sunday
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 3037
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default A few film shots from Sunday

OK here's a few shots from my Sunday walk about in downtown Memphis TN. The film was Walgreen's ISO 200 color print film(Fuji film I believe used to be AGFA). Scanned at Walgreen's not the best scans in the world they are low quality. Camera Nikon FE2 and lens used were my Nikkor 50 f2 Ai and Series E 75-150 3.5.

http://photocamel.com/forum/landscap...tml#post402419

Go Navy and bless all those in Harms Way
james23p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #2
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 788
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: A few film shots from Sunday

For low quality scans they turned out nice! I let Wal-Mart put some scans on a CD and had the same feeling about them. I just ended up re-scanning them at home.

Film is still cool.

Bob
Latinbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 43

I had the same problem with Walmart scans this weekend. I also noticed the film paper they use now is very flimsy, for lack of a better term. I will try to post up some of the images as soon as I get them back from the couple I took the portraits for.
nemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008   #4
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 363

I just shot five rolls in Cambodia and let Fuji do the processing and R5 printing. Very nice quality they deliver these days. The "Digital Crystal Archive" paper from Fuji is very nice too. It doesn't seem "flimsy" at all.

Cheers, Sean.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: