Film challenge
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 23358
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Film challenge

Ok film shooters, your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to take out 2007 on film. Shoot a roll of your day and lets see what developes, couldn't help it. My film of choice for today is Kodak BW400N, cause I can have it processed down at walgreens and get a cd so I don't have to find a scanner. I'm dusting off my Olympus OM2N and 50 1.4 to start with, if I find where my wife put away my other lenses, I may switch.
I may start the new year tomorrow with some Fuji Velvia, just have to see what the day looks like.
Have fun and post some of your shots.

Steve

Old 12-31-2007   #2
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Film challenge

Excellent challenge Steve. I hope you get to see some excellent responses.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: