Voiugtlander Bessa screw mount
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2018   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1941137
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Voiugtlander Bessa screw mount

I've been wanting a rangefinder with interchagable lenses & was wondering if any of the Bessa models use an M-42 screw mount. Leicas are a bit rich for me & repair costs for a even a used one are over the top. The Bessa wiould fit me perfectly if any are M-42s. THANKS!

Old 12-09-2018   #2
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 31066
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Voiugtlander Bessa screw mount

The Bessa R uses the 39mm Leica screw mount.

Are you sure you want the Pentax M42 screw mount?
Narsuitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Weeks Ago   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1941137
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Voiugtlander Bessa screw mount

Sorry for the late reply... I was looking for a rangefinder with an M 42 mount, but I think they're non-existent

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: