Film Purchase & Development - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013   #11
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 148438
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Film Purchase & Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooze View Post
I've read some very good things about Pro Photo in Irvine and their prices are very good. I've several rolls of color I need to send them.

Pro Photo Connection, Inc Lab Services
Thanks, I will give them a try. I'm going to shoot some
film next month on a trip along with digital. After I get the prints
and price I'll share a review.
cpharm86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013   #12
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 60573
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Film Purchase & Development

If you are in the pacific northwest or anywhere close to it, like portland or seattle or SF or GASP! LA, Citizens' photo in portland does an incredible job on 135, 120/200 and 4X5 (and 8X10, too!). The quality is second to none and turnaround is reasonable for fine arts and hobbyists. I'm sure they would service the LA area, just give them a call (I am not a representative or employee of Citizens Photo, just a happy customer) 800-221-3637.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: