Avraham Soskinís Rolleiflex
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Avraham Soskinís Rolleiflex

During a work I was assigned to do at the museum I fell upon one very interesting object - Avraham Soskin's Rolleiflex Original Standard. A camera manufactured between 1932 and 1935. I asked to take it on a photo-ride, and surprisingly was granted permission. Join me in one of the greatest adventures of Photo-Archaeology.

The full story of Avraham Soskin's Rolleiflex at:
My Photographic Time Tunnel Ė Rolleiflex Original Standard Yaniv Berman Ė Filmmaker Ė Royalrat

Old 01-05-2012   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 11384
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Avraham Soskinís Rolleiflex

Very interesting. The camera seems to still be capable of taking very nice shots.

Andy

Andysnapper is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic:

Tags
medium format, rolleiflex, tlr