Introduction & index, please read
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 661924
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Introduction & index, please read

Those of us who still shoot film are certainly in the minority, but I know that there are still some of you out there on the Camel. The usual practice is to post our images in the appropriate Photography by Genre forum, so this forum is not primarily intended as a "gallery" for film images. Nevertheless, film images are always welcome here.

Suggestions:
  • When you post a film shot in another forum, insert a new thread in THIS forum, referencing the forum and thread title where the image can be found. Better still, leave a link to the other gallery, not just a text note. That way, others can just click and see your work instead of having to try to find it among all the other great posts here on Photocamel.
  • To link to another page, copy the URL of the other page in the title bar of your browser and paste it using the Inset Link icon (world with paper clip icon).
  • Whenever you post a film image, either here or elsewhere, please include information on camera, lens, film type and how it was scanned.
I have a hunch that there are more than a few images floating around on the Camel which noone realizes were taken with a film camera. Let's toot our horn.

Suggestions on how we may improve this forum are always welcome. Please contact me by PM.

You may find the following threads interesting and worth a visit:Cheers/Mike

Closed Thread

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Cameras and Lenses > Film Camera »

Share this topic: