Bikini Swimsuit Model Carrie Cameron + Vid - Page 4
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010   #31
Llama

CamelKarma: 7284
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Bikini Swimsuit Model Carrie Cameron + Vid

Nothing to do with the models body parts, but, I asked the photographer to post any pp workflow tips. In the video being promoted, he allows us to view various portions of different shoots, telling us that "he will tell us how he did it, in the video." In order to get the "tips', you have to pay for the download. Does this request for money, after implying the photography "tips" are free, constitute SPAM?
dwallace29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #32
Former Camel

CamelKarma: 207

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwallace29 View Post
Nothing to do with the models body parts, but, I asked the photographer to post any pp workflow tips. In the video being promoted, he allows us to view various portions of different shoots, telling us that "he will tell us how he did it, in the video." In order to get the "tips', you have to pay for the download. Does this request for money, after implying the photography "tips" are free, constitute SPAM?
Clearly!
JeanMarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #33
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1333
Editing OK?: Ask first

These photos are still an inspiration for me. So going to try things like this when the weather gets warmer in Chicago.
D-Jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #34
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 611

Nowhere did i say that my photoshop retouching secrets would be revealed for FREE, you can ( like I did ) work in photoshop for 5+ years AND countless hours of researching online to find tips.. in fact if you want free tips go head on over to youtube there are TONS of free photoshop tips. Once again I said NOTHING in this post about FREE TIPS IN MY "FREE" VIDEO get your facts straight.

No one forced you to view the video, no bait and switch here, I merely put it up if people are interested... my post here was just to post the images for others to check out i always like feedback on my work.

I thought photocamel was a friendly community.. it seems to be just like some of the other boards out there where people hide behind their computers acting like children and NOT professionals. Please stop posting your CRAP in this thread start a new one if you want to debate an issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwallace29 View Post
JACOBthePHOTOGRAPHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010   #35
Alpaca

You bascially got caught making a snide childish comment and now you are trying to back pedal with all of your "professional" bullsh*t excuses. I've NEVER heard anyone say " A yummie personality indeed! Except for the silicones" now if you would have admitted hey this was just a silly comment and nothing meant by it.. then it would have blown over.. but now you are fighting on an interweb forum trying to defend your professionalism? CLEARLY by this comment alone we can all tell what level of professionalism you are at. So next time just think before you speak and maybe you wont get bashed for being an immature douche and making a completely off the mark comment.

Now as you said in this industry of course its all about looks and girls need to have thick skin because after all they are just being paid by their looks for the most part.. BUT that doesn't mean they need to be subjected to junior high school commentary. You would be thrown off set if anyone heard you say some dumb sh*t like you just said. So just stop posting in this thread if all your going to do is back pedal and try to justify the douchebag comment you made, plain and simple be a man and fess up to the fact you were being a douche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanMarc View Post
If she puts her 'bodily parts' on display in front of a camera and makes money off of that display she must expect them to be commented on. Those are her 'wares'. The product's attributes. Especially on a photography related forum. If you've ever done a professional model shoot in a studio or on location you'd know that sensitivity about body parts being discussed is an anachronism. It is counterproductive to the job getting done.

To models and photographers that cannot deal with the models' body parts being discussed I'd say: you're in the wrong job. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Before you hurt yourself.

Besides: what body parts of a pro model are, and which aren't off limits for discussion? Can we discuss skin texture? A nick in her ear causing a weird shadow? A droopy lip that seemingly distorts perspective? Can we debate curving lines? Can we argue about optical perspectives and relationships? Jowls? Stomach? Big nose syndrome? Wrinkles? But not her boobs...?
There can't be any body parts that can be shown in a photograph on this forum yet cannot be discussed in the critique on that image...
That would be textbook hypocrisy.
Old 01-06-2010   #36
Alpaca

And thanks to all who have posted feedback I do appreciate it and thanks to all who posted constructive critiques.. the only way for one to get better is to have their peers give feedback to their work and i greatly appreciate the time you have taken to check out my images

Thanks!
JTP
Old 01-06-2010   #37
Former Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACOBthePHOTOGRAPHER View Post
[...] I thought photocamel was a friendly community.. it seems to be just like some of the other boards out there where people hide behind their computers acting like children and NOT professionals. Please stop posting your CRAP in this thread start a new one if you want to debate an issue.
You seem to have adjusted to your new forum without any problems...
Old 01-06-2010   #38
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673

Quote:
You seem to have adjusted to your new forum without any problems...
And if I'm guessing right, this forum isn't new to you in the least...
Old 01-06-2010   #39
Former Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian.austin View Post
And if I'm guessing right, this forum isn't new to you in the least...
You're guessing right. I've been lurking here for many years and seen posters and mods come and go.
And I plan on being the one to kill the lights here when the Camel closes down.
Old 01-06-2010   #40
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673

Quote:
You're guessing right. I've been lurking here for many years and seen posters and mods come and go.
And I plan on being the one to kill the lights here when the Camel closes down.
Then I suppose some clarification is needed for those new to this version of "you". You've been here for many years but in many different identities. You keep getting banned only to return with hours or days in a new identity....and then get banned again.

brian.austin is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: