Model Tawny in Flag Bikini
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 417892
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Model Tawny in Flag Bikini

here are some images of Model Tawny for the 4th

File Type: jpg MW1_0818.jpg (49.5 KB, 875 views)
File Type: jpg MW1_0698.jpg (151.4 KB, 874 views)

Gallery site
eleganteye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 4838
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Model Tawny in Flag Bikini

I think the second pose best highlights her athleticism. Funny -- her waist is so small compared to her bust that she almost looks distorted when shot from straight on, sort of when someone overuses the pinch filter.

Dan
DanInSoCal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 13200

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInSoCal View Post
I think the second pose best highlights her athleticism. Funny -- her waist is so small compared to her bust that she almost looks distorted when shot from straight on, sort of when someone overuses the pinch filter.

Dan
I was thinking the exact same thing. The images are well done, and I'm glad to see some shadow under her.

Gear: Canon 5D &40d(gripped), Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Canon 24-70 L,85 f1.8, Speedlights, and Elinchrom 500BxRi, D2 & D4 kit, 22" Speedotron BD, Kacey grid, 53" Elinc Octo, Explorer XT battery

Editing okay. if you can, tell me what you did on the edit though.
Hawk911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #4
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanInSoCal View Post

Dan
i agree. that's the only thing that bothers me other than that the pose and shot is nice
mie17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #5
Llama

CamelKarma: 7351
Editing OK?: Yes

Shots are very nice, and she's got Wonderwoman's body, but she needs to soften her face, around the mouth she looks almost clenched. Softening her face a bit might bring out some of her inner beauty. To me she looks like she's struggling to hold her gut in during the pose, or is concentrating on something and should relax a bit. However, the photos are very nice.
Chromenut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009   #6
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 417892

Thanks for all the comments. Some of the corrections needed are in my control. Others like studio size (which leads to a shorter lens focal length) and model selection are based on my budget. Hope to post some new shoots soon.

Gallery site
eleganteye is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: