May Wong ... from Hong Kong - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009   #11
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: May Wong ... from Hong Kong

Beautiful color.
Old 01-09-2009   #12
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pickles View Post
the white background ones a really nice. I much prefer them ot the red background images. THe last set of reds is really too red for me. The first set is red, but isn't as bad as the really really red last set.
Mr Pickles,please check your Messages from me from last week. I need permission to use your grill pic. I find the RED background in these 2 top pics too intense and therefor distracting ,yet the model is beautiful.The white backgrounds are not nearly as harsh yet also too bright(flashy).I believe a toned down subtle almost invisible background would be more appropriate for her "look". She seems flawless,outfits fine.The composition I like except for the red couch.
jlehane3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009   #13
Alpaca

I took another look and I think the red background on bottom shot is perfect and bold for that pic and makes it perhaps the strongest statement of the bunch,not merely "pretty".
Old 01-10-2009   #14
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 1200264

First off beautiful work, pics and model... I really like the first one with her expression. I do however think it would compliment her pose if there was also a MUA's, or a stylists hand coming in from the other side for some "final touch ups".. just a thought. The second, in my eyes, looks a bit off.. and I think it's the fact that her right leg looks out of proportion to her from that angle.

The last three are stunning.. thanks for posting these

As always C&C welcome and appreciated

Cam: Nikon D300s, D90
Lenses: Nikon 18-135, 70-300VR, Nikon 300mm 2.8 AF-S, Nikon 50mm 1.8G AF-S, Nikon TC14E-II, Tamron 90mm 2.8
Nikon 12-24 f/4G, Nikon SB-600 Flash
Manfrotto 393

My Flickr Page

My Facebook Page
bill_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2009   #15
Alpaca

Delaware Bill,I'm glad i clicked on your link.Nice shots especially the boats.I'm in Newark DE.
Old 01-11-2009   #16
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 24299

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlehane3 View Post
Mr Pickles,please check your Messages from me from last week. I need permission to use your grill pic. I find the RED background in these 2 top pics too intense and therefor distracting ,yet the model is beautiful.The white backgrounds are not nearly as harsh yet also too bright(flashy).I believe a toned down subtle almost invisible background would be more appropriate for her "look". She seems flawless,outfits fine.The composition I like except for the red couch.
I would agree with this completly. Otherwise great photography work.
Dwight

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: