A Friend at the Beach - Page 5
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013   #41
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 11
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: A Friend at the Beach

Great series Josh! What location was used on the one where the model was sitting on the rock formation? Just got back from OC, visited Coronna Del Mar and Newport Beach, beautiful areas both.

zoomin
Old 05-17-2014   #42
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 1459606
Editing OK?: No

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomin View Post
Great series Josh! What location was used on the one where the model was sitting on the rock formation? Just got back from OC, visited Coronna Del Mar and Newport Beach, beautiful areas both.

zoomin
Thank you

The location was Laguna Beach probably.

Blog
Tumblr
500px
Model Mayhem
Old 06-04-2014   #43
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 649987
Editing OK?: Ask first

I love the silhouette and the last one of the second set. Losing the water in the silhouette doesn't bother me, but I wonder if I would feel differently if there was a less-exposed version to compare. I love the framing in the second picture with the green moss or whatever surrounding her. She looks like she would be an amazing and versatile model to work with.
Old 07-25-2014   #44
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 4254
Editing OK?: Ask First

Lit is very good.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: