Maturnity shoot - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011   #11
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 108
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Maturnity shoot

nice, awesome use of lights, though the belly button is a bit distracting
fo2bug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 144
Editing OK?: Yes

a different pose for this type of shoot but I like the way you done it. I love your ligthning
wall11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011   #13
Llama

CamelKarma: 6647

I appreciate the skill you show in this capture of a very special time in her life. It is a very good use of the background to create a image you don't see done in this type background a welcome change from the standard shots. I am a fan of this type work.
kameraman50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011   #14
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 55
Editing OK?: No

Beautiful deep colours.
Model Agent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011   #15
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

Awesome photo shoot! Location and lighting are very good. She looks very beautiful in the pictures.
milanomdels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011   #16
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10

come on guys, "matUrnity"? really?
ouscubagrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011   #17
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 72
Editing OK?: Yes

If this photo was entered in one of our club contest, As one of the three judges I would have to grade this photo as follows:

3 = impact, this photo has great impact. The location is outstanding and it gives you that overall WOW!!!!! factor. This is a photot that would be great hanging on a wall

3 = composition, is right on the money nothing else need to be said about that. I like the arc in the wall and the way that her leg is also in an arch. Again the arch also follow the upper body

3 = technique, only one word to say for that EXCELLENT!!!. I love the lighting, the moody atmosphere the colors in the brick, you can see detail in the shadows. The way that the white fabric plays against the darkness in the picture is great..

So from this one judge it would get the highest possible score of a solid 9. If there was a such thing as a 10 I would give it that hands down. I would love to see if you have any more from the shoot

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Photography by Genre: Critique and Discussion > Fashion »

Share this topic: