Batch signature
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2006   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 238
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Batch signature

I am looking for a way to put a "signature" on more than one image using a batch process. I am sure there are many ways *people do this. *Help and ideas are always welcome. *I just know deep in my heart that I am missing an obvious answer.

Old 04-20-2006   #2
lauriet

CamelKarma:
Default Re: Batch signature

I'd like to know, too.
Old 04-22-2006   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 11
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Batch signature

I'm not a Photoshop guru by any stretch of the imagination but I can hold my own with a lot of the tools.

I've tried several methods using actions but have not been successful. Using a custom brush stroke with my signature and copyright information I've tried and failed using an action and batch comand. The other day I came across a web page that shows a method for creating a signature and saving it as a style. I've not used styles or custom styles very much. I wonder if using the signature style along with actions via batch can produce the desired effect? It's a bit late so I'll try this out later today and let you know OK?

In the mean time feel free to see the tutorial by Stephen LeQuier on creating a signature and saving as a style. The link below takes you to his main page then you click on tutorial.
http://www.trimoon.com/

German

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: