Where does PS hide the user-created actions?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2008   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Where does PS hide the user-created actions?

I recently had to switch to a new computer at work. Before the switch I tried to find the actions and sets that I had made myself (not the ones that come with PS or that I had downloaded) and couldn't find them. Anybody know where they are stored? I'd like to make copies somewhere so I don't have to re-record them at the next upgrade cycle or if something catastrophic occurs?
Thanks. DB

Old 11-19-2008   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 2086
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Where does PS hide the user-created actions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanB View Post
I recently had to switch to a new computer at work. Before the switch I tried to find the actions and sets that I had made myself (not the ones that come with PS or that I had downloaded) and couldn't find them. Anybody know where they are stored? I'd like to make copies somewhere so I don't have to re-record them at the next upgrade cycle or if something catastrophic occurs?
Thanks. DB

When you create one it will stay in PS's memory. You have to save the actions to be able to move them or copy them..etc.

Actions list -> save action

~Eric

OK to edit my photos - Just give me credit
maxharvard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008   #3
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Where does PS hide the user-created actions?

I know I looked there 2-3 times before the computer switch and didn't see it. If it was a snake ....

Anyway, I looked a little closer and voila! Thanks.

I don't know why I don't fall down more often.

DB

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: