Free Virtual Tour Software?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 50
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Free Virtual Tour Software?

Hey everyone...

Is anyone here experienced in making virtual tours? I've tried searching Google, but the only things I've found are either outrageously expensive, or seem very shady.

I need to make one for my company, but it's going to be strictly for internal use only so that other employees around the U.S. will get to see how our operation is setup. Nobody outside the company will see it. I'm doing it just as a favor to the company and cannot afford to spend any money on it. All I really need is a way streamline a series of photos, with perhaps some 360 panos. I just wanted something beyond a standard website with photo links...something with more class.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

18-55mm Kit Lens
Canon EF 70-210mm Lens
*more accessories coming soon! (hopefully!)*

I'm still a newbie, so C&C welcomed! But please, be gentle.
-chuck- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Free Virtual Tour Software?

hmm me too thinking same as you searching too. but not got anything me to in search..

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: