water effect
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1681
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default water effect

A while back I saw a picture on this forum that used a photoshop plugin to create a water reflection on the bottom half of the image. I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone know, does my question make sense?

Cheers
manuel

Old 05-22-2008   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 319
Default Re: water effect

I think there are more than one... but Flood is one of them. It's made by Flaming Pear and is available for free download HERE.
highbarger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 1681
Default Re: water effect

Thanks!

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: