24" widescreen LCD
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2005   #1
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default 24" widescreen LCD

I hear the newish Dell 24 inch widescreen LCD is pretty darn good. I believe PC mag says it's a good deal instead of two monitors side-by-side. Anyone toying with the idea of getting one--or have one already?

It's interesting to me because I'm always looking for more screen space but have not enjoyed my experiments with dual monitor setups.

JDArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 31196913
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: 24" widescreen LCD

I'm running the Apple Cinema Display 23 inch and it's awesome to have that much screen space. I still think about adding my older monitor to the system just to place all of the PS tools and stuff on that and use the entire 23" for the picture. I'd probably do it, but the real estate on my desk is the limiting factor and I'd need to redesign a bit.

I've heard mixed things about the Dell 24" for color calibration, however. Might want to look into that a bit before buying it.

If it ain't one thing, it's another.
ohenry is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: