Upgrading from Cs2 to Cs3, any thing to watch for?
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007   #1
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 104888
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Upgrading from Cs2 to Cs3, any thing to watch for?

Ok By now the bugs should all be out. I am getting ready to change over to CS3. I will be getting a new computer later this year also. Should I wait to upgrade until I get the new computer?

Anything else I should watch for?

Old 10-11-2007   #2
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 2121022
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Upgrading from Cs2 to Cs3, any thing to watch for?

CS3 is great. Really doesn't matter whether you get that first or the computer first.
Old 10-11-2007   #3
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 271

There is a printing issue with certain Epson printers but only on the Windows platform. You may want to mention what platform you're on -- it can make a difference.

I'm on a Mac and CS3 is great.

tomrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007   #4
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 2261

CS 3 seems to be faster than 2 on the same hardware with the same raw files. And then it's got a lot of goodies to boot.

Forrest is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: