My favorite computer hardware retailers
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2005   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 34
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default My favorite computer hardware retailers

I buy a lot of computer stuff. I buy even more since I went digital with my camera stuff. Here are the computer retailers I turn to first when I'm out shopping:

general hardware:

www.newegg.com
www.zipzoomfly.com

cd and dvd blank disks, cables, other stuff:
www.shop4tech.com

batteries:
www.thomasdistributing.com

and here's where I often hunt for the best prices
www.pricegraber.com
(but I only buy from reputable retailers that pop up on their results screens)

Care to add any good ones?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: