Looking for Nikon NEF Multi threaded batch converter
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2018   #1
Llama

CamelKarma: 1112852
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Looking for Nikon NEF Multi threaded batch converter

I am looking for a batch program/app that will make use of the 4 processors and convert 4 images at a time. Also refereed to as multi-threaded

I need to go between the following files types without making any changes or applying any changes to the image. NEF to JPG and TIF, TIF tp JPG and JPG to TIF. No need to go back to NEF

File rename using exif information would be a big bonus!

Any personal comments about your recommendation would be great!

Thanks in advance.

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand." Ansel Adams
Promapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018   #2
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Looking for Nikon NEF Multi threaded batch converter

I am also looking Nikon NEF Multi threaded batch converter. Someone suggest me a best one. Thanks

johnsnowkornar is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: