Dell 24" monitor - Page 10
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2007   #91
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Dell 24" monitor

What you choose to do in your tomorrow is of course a matter of own free will my dear. I could tell you what I have done in your tomorrow, but on most days that would be rather boring.

What you shouldn't do tomorrow is a fairly long list. I imagine you know a lot that would be on it already. The real question is what are you doing up at this hour?

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007   #92
senses working overtime

CamelKarma: 402002
Editing OK?: Yes

Hey it's only midnight, and I'm sort of 'on holiday' looking after the ankle biters due to school break. I've been known to stay up until past 1AM I'll have you know!
Paul Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007   #93
Photocamel Muse

CamelKarma: 61445
Editing OK?: Ask First

Arg - logged in from the shopping center. No Benq...

Facebook Page like?

Google+ add?
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: