Photoshop Bridge
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2007   #1
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 407545
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Photoshop Bridge

When opening Bridge while using Photoshop CS2 or CS3 sometimes it does not open an a window comes up telling me to go to Edit>Preferences>Slow Start up Script and delete scripts from Start-up Script to resolve the problem. What I am encountering is that when I follow the above instructions I do not find Slow Start up Script in the menu.

Any ideas?

Old 03-04-2007   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 61045
Default Re: Photoshop Bridge

The problem may be having both photoshops installed at the same time. I had a similar issue and uninstalling CS2 fixed the problem. I had the same issue with both versions of PS. They were both just screwing up. I have since switched back to CS2 because is use Imageready a lot.

Hope that helps

Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #3
Dromedary

CamelKarma: 407545

Thank you, Jay. You confirm my suspisions that there are some unwanted interactions between CS2 and CS3 when both are installed in a computer and this also extends to Lightroom that I loaded last week. For example, when I opt to open CS2 I get CS3 instead.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007   #4
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 61045

Yup Or if you try and launch a photo in CS2 bridge, CS3 will launch instead of CS2. Mine is runing really smooth right now with CS2 and lightroom installed, and Once the real release comes out for CS3 I'll replace CS2

Jay

SonyAlphaLab.com
Now On Google+

Jason Hermann is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: