New computer - Page 2
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2015   #11
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Camel Breath

CamelKarma: 46181528
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: New computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightsga View Post
Kevin- Only one thing remains--- as you are placing your original Windows 7 on a new built system, I wonder if Microsoft will allow activation as their policy is for only one PC. You are permitted to upgrade or change items as long as original PC is used. If you are successful, please let us know. As a PC builder, that is one thing we all need to know. Thanks.
Had no problem at all. Just loaded up the s/w and did all the updates. Went to Microsoft site and did make windows genuine and it all worked without a hitch. I was expecting problems but they didn't happen.

www.kevinagar.uk

My flickr site

Bird Life List 1241
Bird Photographed Life List 1050
Canon 7DMkII, 7D, 500L F4.0, 100-400L, 1.4 Extender, Speedlite 430EXII
Frogstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015   #12
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 495
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: New computer

Thanks Steve. Glad it worked. We appreciate all the bennies we can get.

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: