Photomate Green Screen Software
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2015   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 326807
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Wink Photomate Green Screen Software

So i found online at tubetape dot com Photomate Green screen software. I want to know if anyone has used this software and what they think of it? I need reviews asap cause Im doing a wedding a few weeks and I want to be able to have a good software for the wedding? I dont want to spend a ton of cash either and the price is most definitely right for this software.

Old 01-18-2015   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Default Re: Photomate Green Screen Software

I think if you need something easy and somewhat limited, then it will work for you pretty well.

It is limited in what can be added out of the box, and I'm not sure you can resize or rotate the backgrounds. New backgrounds you'd have to find and add to that collection. If one has Photoshop or other editing software, you can do the same thing (color range) and more in there, It just won't be as "one click easy".

If you do get it, I hope you drop by and let us know how you like it, and add a couple examples to the wedding genre board, since that is your intended purpose.

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015   #3
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 7045525
Editing OK?: Yes
Default Re: Photomate Green Screen Software

The thought of using green screen for wedding shots makes be a bit queasy. Green fringing round white, through a veil, hair, etc ... if you really must replace backgrounds digitally I'd think gray seamless paper and PhotoShop would be a FAR better choice

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic:

Tags
chroma, green, key, photos, weddings