New IPS Monitor Purchase planned
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2014   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 10
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default New IPS Monitor Purchase planned

Studied Dell U2713HM monitor specs for a while and I'm ready to buy but, I need some input from others with this device. I've read about many issues others have had with purchases from other than the vendor. Some folks have gone through several allegedly new devices before getting a good one. I'm going to buy from Dell $799 is now on sale for $599. Also it seems that the shipped devices do not have the necessary cable to allow full clarity. (2560X1600) I will order the display port cable. I will be using a PC. Will the display port cable work for me. Thanks. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE WELCOME.

Old 11-11-2014   #2
PhotoCamel Supporter DONATED
Administrator

CamelKarma: 6968994
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: New IPS Monitor Purchase planned

Assume your computer can handle the display port cable?

Olympus Passion Magazine
Idiot Savant AND trouble-maker...

PhotoCamel Helpful Info....
Posting Images Tutorial ... Posting and Critiquing? ... What's Camel Karma?
Mr. Pickles is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: