Article on Vista progress and "bumps"
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2007   #1
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 10673
Editing OK?: Ask first
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Article on Vista progress and "bumps"

http://news.com.com/Some+bumps+on+th...?tag=nefd.lede

The article specifically mentions CS2. If you're moving to Vista, make sure you get the updates done prior to installing/running apps.

brian.austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 12115
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: Article on Vista progress and "bumps"

Wonderful article. They missed QuickBooks 2006. Who knows what else is lurking that has not been picked up by the press.

As I don't have an urgent need I'll pass on upgrades for not. If an upgrade becomes necessary I'll re-evaluate my needs and decisions.

Thanks,

TonyK is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: