exif in Photoshop CS2/Adobe Bridge
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2005   #1
Alpaca

CamelKarma: 12
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default exif in Photoshop CS2/Adobe Bridge

I am having a few glitches in the camera exif reported in Adobe Bridge. In the first place, I am disappointed by all of the information it does not seem to collect - lens used,distance to subject, parameter settings, active focus point, etc. But what is really making me nuts is that it insists in tagging files taken with my 85 f/1.8 as having been taken with my 70-200.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix?

Thanks for any help.

Sherry

Old 09-16-2005   #2
dc2
Photocamel Master

CamelKarma: 290
Editing OK?: Ask First
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Re: exif in Photoshop CS2/Adobe Bridge

May be its worth phoning adobe about this I have not had these problems and get the info that you dont seem to be getting .
By the way I'm using 2 canon cameras, no probs with either of the with this software

All comments welcome and appreciated
London England
Canon 1Ds2
I lost faith in religion as a child when I saw a lightning conductor being fitted to the local church.
RSPB Member.
dc2 is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: