Problem with Lightroom 4!!!!!!
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2013   #1
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 176589
Editing OK?: Yes
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Problem with Lightroom 4!!!!!!

every time I try to export a file or a series of files I get an error message saying that Lightroom cannot create a temporary file on c drive!

I have moved a ton of photos and have plenty of room, just wanted to see if anyone has come across this?

Thanks

Brian

Old 10-02-2013   #2
Llama

CamelKarma: 316487
Editing OK?: Ask first
Default Re: Problem with Lightroom 4!!!!!!

Brian, I've never experienced this one so just to clarify: you cannot export any files at all or you can but get that error pop up that you can disregard and continue?

Assuming it just started doing this for no reason, you remember what changes to your system might have occurred prior to this happening? Perhaps doing a system restore to an earlier point would resolve it? Create a new point before you restore for safety.

I would take this issue to the Adobe Lightroom Forum as well.
If you find the answer, I would like to know the fix too.
gumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013   #3
Vicuna

CamelKarma: 176589

I get the error message and CANNOT export at all. I may have to go to a system restore point as this isn't the only program giving me fits at the moment.
Funny how all this starts happening the week after my warranty expires! lol

Ive run a virus scan and came up with nothing, updated my virus programs and ran another and still came up with nothing, so who knows? I'll try the lightroom forum and see what I can find, thanks for the link!

Brian
bdurham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013   #4
F1 Camel

CamelKarma: 7958959

I'll get that if I bump against a file size limit I've set, like 280kb for a web size file.. So if you have a new preset you are trying to use, and have a file limit set, that might say it can't export it.

I've noticed if I add color to an image, it hits that file limit I've set more often.

Got to get on the stick and get 5.2 downloaded.

ksgal is offline   Reply With Quote

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: