Nikon Capture NX2 mistery
PhotoCamel: Your friendly photo community, with free discussion forums, digital photography reviews, photo sharing, galleries, downloads, blogs, photography contests, and prizes.

Go Back   PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013   #1
Guanaco

CamelKarma: 1403
Editing OK?: No
Constructive Critique?: Yes
Default Nikon Capture NX2 mistery

It cracks me up when downloading this software and then it tells me that the trial date has expired even though I never had it on my system. Then when you look at possibly purchasing this Software you can't even get a link with it to purchase it! So you look else where with Nikons Website to purchase a licence. Then when you are lucky enough to find the right page to work through trying to purchase it only to get stuck on the second stage with no other options but the U.S.A ? Because I can not add or click Australia I can there for not progress with a purchase from Nikon? C'mon! How un intelligent is that? The only way for me to purchase this Software was through some other re seller here in Ozz. Finally! Perhaps Nikon gets to read this? Hmmm?

« PhotoCamel - Your Friendly Photography Forum > Tools Of the Trade > Computers and Software »

Share this topic: